Torquay

Owners had enough, can't afford it, putting them into administration.
We might play them in SLP next year....

(22-02-2024, 05:32 PM)Severnside Wrote:  Owners had enough, can't afford it, putting them into administration.
We might play them in SLP next year....
Even with the mandatory 12 point deduction they're a few points clear of the bottom 4 so may escape. But if relegated they'll be in the Premier South. Presumably we'll be heading for the Central?

Has Dawson played for them this season?

(22-02-2024, 07:43 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Has Dawson played for them this season?
10 minutes as a sub on Saturday.

(22-02-2024, 07:43 PM)Citygull Wrote:  Even with the mandatory 12 point deduction they're a few points clear of the bottom 4 so may escape. But if relegated they'll be in the Premier South. Presumably we'll be heading for the Central?
As it stands on the recently shared map, we’d more than likely be in the South.

Sticking around a while yet, thanks to a gift from a generous angel.

(22-02-2024, 07:57 PM)Daveangel Wrote:  10 minutes as a sub on Saturday.

So for almost a complete season 1/2 with us and over a 1/2 with Torquay he has drawn a wage and not played- staggering.

Gary Johnson has left by mutual consent....

I'd have him here yesterday

Tiger Roar is always your friend http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/fixtures20232024.php

Comprehensive City press cutting archive http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/cuttings.php

(22-02-2024, 08:07 PM)Severnside Wrote:  Gary Johnson has left by mutual consent....

Having read that their fans wanted him gone long ago I am a bit sceptical about his 'mutual consent' in that he's gone because he won't now get paid but has happily drawn a wage up until now dragging the club further down the path to the end

Given the size of his ego, I think you've nailed it to be honest.

(22-02-2024, 07:43 PM)Gladfans Wrote:  Has Dawson played for them this season?

I watched their game against Farnborough on Tuesday and he started and did nothing at all.